April 22 & 23, 2019
Tuesday, April 23, 2019
I'll start with yesterday - I had a fairly quiet morning. I did a few loads of laundry and enjoyed the peace and quiet. I left for town about 12:30ish. I dropped off dry cleaning, then headed to the school to donate blood. Another successful donation - 12.4 was my hemoglobin. We'll see what happens when I have to have blood drawn next week. Hopefully between the donation and TOM, my iron won't drop too low. I'm making sure that I get my supplement in. Next up was choir rehearsal. That was annoying. I've mentioned that I'm only playing on one of the four songs - we spent most of the time on one song! Anyway, right after school we headed to Grand Junction for Matthew's soccer game. That was a cold game to sit through. We got back late which is why I didn't blog last night.
Goals for Monday:
1. Nutrition: it was a pretty good day!
2. Fitness: Day 1 - 21 Day Fix Real Time - Total Body Cardio Fix
3. Personal: Read my Bible and devotional. Had my prayer/journal time.
Today - I had the day at home until Matthew's soccer game tonight. I really didn't do much of anything and the day seemed to fly by! Jacob had soccer practice this afternoon, so I headed to Stuart by myself. I watched the Varsity game, which was quite intense. Des Moines Christian ended up winning 2-0, but it was a hard fought two points. The first point wasn't even scored until almost before the first half and the second point came in the last minute of the game. Much better than the mercy ruled game last night. The JV game was a little bit rougher. Now I'm home and ready to crash.
1. Nutrition: mostly okay, was a little snacky this afternoon.
2. Fitness: Day 2 - 21 Day Fix Real Time - Lower Fix.
3. Personal: Read my Bible and devotional. Worked on Sudoku. Read several chapters in "Woman of God". Will have my prayer/journal time before bed.
Tomorrow - I practice with Brooklyn's French horn solo at 9:00, then it's home until HS choir in the afternoon. That is it for the day.