I'm losing one pound a week.
Friday, April 19, 2019
I'm doing very well, I lost 7 pounds in the last 6 weeks. Almost 6 weeks and almost 7 pounds. I'm really happy about it! :)
What I've been doing:
- IF 16:8 most of the time but sometimes 14:10;
- I eat less, about 1000-1400 calories/day with 1250 most of the days;
- I have the carbs in the evening, after I work out and only healthy carbs like: sweat potatoes, rarely white potatoes, brown rice, fruits etc. No bread, no wheat;
- I only eat 1-2 servings of fruits daily, usually berries and cherries;
- drink more water during the day;
- fermented veggies most of the days;
- kefir (one cup) 3-4 days/week;
- no sugar, rarely dark chocolate 86% cacao and sometimes some raisins (no sugar added);
- work out almost every day: yoga daily 20 min (10 in the morning and 10 in the evening), lift weights twice a week, Pilates 3 times a week, core exercises about 2 times a week; hiking and aerobic once a week;
- meditation twice a day;
- no complaining, being positive and grateful, living in the present;
- sleep: about 8 hours/night.
Have a great day everyone!