Goals & Gratitude 4/11/19
Friday, April 12, 2019
I am very tired. It has been a long day. I slept quite poorly last night, but it's the first time this week that happened, so I'm not going to complain. It's when it's night after night that it becomes so difficult. Anyways, I got up and got enough homework done that I won't really have to do anything Sunday night. I will have to check discussion board for my Financial Statements class, but otherwise, I can just relax and get back to it on Monday. I brought one textbook (Business Ethics) with me and if I have time, I will read the next chapter for next week. But if I don't get to it it's no big deal. I just know I'll have some down time, so hopefully I can put it to good use. I'm looking forward to being out of town this weekend. I won't have internet or a signal, so no texting no web no nothing! It's good to have a technology blackout every so often. The only thing I'm bummed about is that I'll lose my Spark Streaks. I'm the highest I've ever gotten-- 297 days logged in. I was hoping to make it to 300 but that is not to be. Oh well. Not a big deal.
See you all on Monday.
1) I read for Cost Accounting and got one of the assignments done.
2) I put away my laundry and did some good cleaning around the house while I was at it.
3) I got to church tonight.
Today I'm Grateful For...
1) Father's riveting talk on technology tonight. Really interesting stuff.
2) That I was able to catch up with a friend this afternoon.
3) That I'm basically homework-less this weekend.
4) That I'm going out of town!