Depression and goal planning
Tuesday, April 02, 2019
I think I need to make some goals for April and hope that by planning, I can feel better and get more done! This past weekend was relaxing and yet busy. The family worked in the yard on Sunday. Jacob and I worked together, cutting and putting the clippings in the trashcan. We filled up one full trashcan. Doug worked on weeds and he got 2/3 of a 2nd trash can filled. Then Doug and I decluttered for 15 minutes in our dressing area/bathroom.
So the goals for April:
1) Applique from last year's BOM. 179 pieces to be stitched down. Get it finished. That would be stitching 8 pieces/day (minus days in Iceland).
2) Applique from Judy Niemeyer, Diamond Wedding Ring. Start to cut out fusible.
3) Work on David's Hawaiian shirt quilt. Finish cutting all pieces. Make 1 shirt.
4) This year's/month BOM, start and finish.
5) Cut out paper's for new Judy Niemeyer.
1) Write/Log all food daily.
2) Limit carbs.
3) Walk 4 days/wk.
4) Declutter 2 days/wk.
5) Yardwork 1 day/wk.