Wednesday, March 13, 2019
- V8 energy
- call Costco re: scratched lenses
- Roobios tea tastes like dirt and sadness
Ted Talk: Tina Seelig, The Little Risks You Can Take To Increase Your Luck
- Take small risks that get you out of your comfort zone.
- Everyone who helps you plays a huge part in getting you to your goals. Be appreciative.
- Take terrible ideas and make them positive and brilliant.
- Look at ideas through the lens of possibilities.
- 160g protein, 40g per meal, 20g per snack
- identify best sources of low cal protein
- egg white oatmeal
- protein in fruit?
- Go through deep freeze, freezer, cabinets, fridge to meal plan.
- Iron chef meal plans, once all leftovers are gone, start tracking macros/calories.
- Start list of fav ingredients on SP to meal plan.
- Exercise days = higher fat/carbs, Skip day(s) = lower.
- mini work outs at work
- stepwork at work
- start preparing for the week ahead of time.
- what workouts? what food? what meetings? Go to at least 1 OA and 1-2 AA/NA per week.
- download recovery podcasts and listen to them at work or on lunch break. Speaker tapes, TED talks, etc.
CLIMB THE STAIRS. QUIT BEING LAZY.
- 60 min cardio/30 mins weights (weekend)
- 30 min cardio/3x per week
- 45 min weights/3x per week
- 12-Week New Challenge ends 03/30/19
- start classes again 04/01/19