Tuesday, February 12, 2019
I am currently a member of the Biggest Loser Challenge team Minion Cadet Squad. They are such a supportive, hardworking, team! For this week's WeekEnd Challenge, I have to reflect on what I am doing right this BLC (BLC runs for 10 weeks, I believe.)
1. drinking more water than before,
2. tracking my food intake again,
3. making sure to eat fresh or cooked fruits and vegetables,
4. analyzing my intake to see how my macros and micros are adding up (not enough calcium today!).
5. I am also watching how much gluten I eat, and sugar.
But most of all...
6. I am not beating myself up when I go off plan. I just decide to try harder. Finish the day strong. Start over. Cut my portion of a treat or rich meal in half.
7. I'm also working out more. And need to work out even more!
It hasn't been a perfect effort, but perfection leads to a huge fall. I'm trying baby steps this time. It's a slower process, but hopefully one that works better for my life. I control it, it doesn't control me.
Amen and amen! Getting good sleep is part of this plan, so goodnight!