WOW what a start to the new year!
Wednesday, February 06, 2019
It's been a crazy month!
- Got transferred at work
- Over $5000 worth of car repairs since Jan 1st
- Was diagnosed with major disease I will have the rest of my life
But they have a good side too
- New job is same position and pay but way less stress because its 1/2 the area
- Cars are all safe now and we had the cash to pay for the repairs
- As far as the diagnosis - 2 things come to mind I know what the issue is now, no more guessing. The other it shows me who my real friends/family are. I was diagnosed 3 weeks ago and I have to say that I went into shock and had my self a pity party - but today I realize that I have to make the best of everyday and I really don't care what others think I should do.
Wishing you all a splendid day!