Day One - One Day At a Time
Wednesday, January 16, 2019
- When I am willing to do the right thing, I am rewarded with an inner peace no amount of __________ could ever provide.
- When I am unwilling to do the right thing I become restless, irritable, and discontent. It is always my choice.
- Through the Twelve Steps, I have been granted the gift of choice.
- I am no longer at the mercy of a disease that tells me the only answer is to __________.
- If willingness is the key to unlock the gates of hell, it is action that opens those doors so that we may walk freely among the living.
Alcoholics Anonymous, 4th Edition, pg. 317