I know there will be a time that I have a low moment, flustered because of maintaining or even a gain, a "I want to throw in the towel" moment. So here I am posting a blog to remind me of my biggest reasons why I am getting healthy.
Main Reason - to be there for these guys!
The men in my life
Michael (21), Mike (hubby), and Alex (18)
I do not have kids of my own, I was blessed with a ready built family just for me. I have been apart of their life for 12 plus years. If you met us you would never know those boys weren't mine and that's just the way I love it.
Other than family the reason I want to lose weight:
1) Wear cute clothing (short skirts and etc.)
2) Look good naked
3) Have more energy
4) Have less aches and pains (knees, feet, back)
5) Can take my emergency break off in my SUV while seat-belted in.
6) Comfortable at the beach in a swimsuit
7) Sit in the movie theater seats without so much discomfort.
8) Be able to ride amusement park rides not only more comfortably but safely.
9) To be able to go down the water slides at our nearest water park (I exceed the weight limit on many slides)
10) Ride go-carts
11) Tie my shoes without difficulty
12) Put on pants, socks, and other clothing without difficulty
13) Longer life
14) Breathe easier
15) Squat and bend over without getting winded or wiped out (gardening, pulling weeds, etc)
16) Sitting in a restaurant booth comfortably or just to be able to fit in them sometimes.
17) Be able to sit in a wicker/plastic chair without great fear of it breaking
18) To be able to get off the floor without such a huge struggle
19) To be able to get on my new bike (indoor and outdoor - I exceed the weight limit)
20) Better blood sugars (I am borderline pre-diabetic)
21) Better Blood Pressure
22) Better sleep
23) To be able to shop at a wide selection of clothing stores
24) To inspire others
25) To prove to myself I can do it
My highest weight was May 2018 at 336. My body fat at that time was 59%.
The last time I was in the 290's was early 2015. This is my first weight goal. This is the weight I want to end BLC39 with 299.8.
Weigh in is tomorrow on BLC - I've already been working at losing weight but my time goal starts tomorrow. Looking forward to being successful with my teammates.