Hanging in there
Monday, December 10, 2018
I am still hanging in there. In between I am fighting depression over my situation. But I have taken a number of active steps to reduce my monthly cost of living and get rid of my loan. At the same time I am actively working on plan B.
My situation hasn't changed I am still without income and depending on financial help. The employer who sponsored my work permit is taking me around in circles and until Mid January the permanent residence application will not be worked on - this is Africa.
- I have reduced my burden and am working on solutions
- I have made more great contacts
- I am attending some training sessions
- My scale showed some minimal improvement! Yeah to that!
- I am successfully weaning myself off one of the BP drugs I am on
- I won $20.- of airtime (top up for pre-payment for my mobile phone) in a raffle today
Yes I will succeed and Yes I will get financially stable again!