I AM Grateful for, 12.8.18
Saturday, December 08, 2018
1. My babies, because we are drawn to each other.
2. Sleep, because it is healing.
3. Epsom salt baths, because they are also healing.
4. Spending some putter time with the kids, because that’s needed.
5. Movie time with the kids, because hopefully it will bring the enjoyment of reading to both of them as well.
6. Outside activities, because it made the house quiet for awhile.
7. Normalcy, because we’ve needed some.
8. Text, because it makes things quick.
9. Quality food, because it makes a difference.
10. Hydration, because it also makes a difference.