Office Christmas Party
Saturday, December 08, 2018
Yesterday was the office party. Excellent cook. She did put out healthy choices as well which was very helpful.
How I handled it.
1) drank about 10 oz of water just before going out.
2) I had to show up late so I did not have the opportunity to eat the snacks -- before the main meal. This was very helpful and likely saved an extra 300 calories.
3) Looked at the food avail first. I ate what I wanted but did not take things I did not like.
4) Shared a dessert, instead of taking a whole one.
How to do better.
1) Try to calorie bank about 300 calories for the week so I do not go over my amount for the week.
2) MORE WATER! I did not have a glass in front of me, I did not drink any water while eating. Also, for the day, I was way behind. I do think this was why I went for seconds.