Since July 30th, I have noticed...
* jogging is actually doable instead of dreadable.
* I crave whole foods instead of processed foods.
* working out has become second nature. If I miss more than two days in a row of fitness, I feel weird.
* I am stronger. I can bench two sets of 8 reps of 70 pounds!
* my pants fit. I'm almost wearing pants that I haven't worn in three years.
* I feel like an athlete, and I want more!
* I sleep SO much better.
* I no longer make excuses.
* I cook more.
* I have cheekbones.
* the muffin top is gone.
* the cottage cheese is nearly gone. :)
* I'm proud of my curves instead of being ashamed of them. They're my curves; they're not going anywhere.
* my husband swats me on the butt more often. Or maybe not. Maybe it's just that now I take it as a compliment.
* I look forward to challenges.
Wow. That's a lot. Who knew losing eight pounds could be so rewarding?
I have about six more pounds to go, which should take me through February. If I can be at my goal weight for my 44th birthday in April, I will be celebrating extra hard!