Sunday, November 25, 2018
Someone made a great comment about why waiting until January 1st, and just starting today. So, I'm starting my 2019 Goals today.
The first thing I did was create a Vision Board/Statement:
My goal is not to lose weight, but to let go of the weight. To be free of the things that hold me back from being the best me I can be. To fill my life with the things that enhance it or build it up to help me reach my goals, both short term and long term. I will do it in 2019.
Short Term Goals for Week Ending 12/1/2018:
1) Limit eating out to 2 times this week
2) Limit snacks to healthy and homemade snacks
3) Start to incorporate clean eating into my nutrition regimen
4) Start exercising by working out a minimum of 10 to 15 minutes at lease 5 days
5) Reach a minimum of 5 Bible verses each day
6) Journal a minimum of 5 sentences each day
7) Start to turn my thinking to positive only