I'm starting to think....
Thursday, November 22, 2018
I'm starting to think about 2019, but in a good way. I'm starting to think about what changes need to be made, and how to make them. I'm starting to make a list of things I want to accomplish in the new year, and how I want to see them be completed. The past two years have been horrible, with the end of this year starting to see things start to come together and allow me to start to see some positives enter my life again.
I host a group on Facebook that is specifically for accountability in seeking out being healthy, and it is just my friends in the group (so, yes, it is private), but the meme above is something I created to get my group members to start thinking about 2019.
Here are some that I'm starting to think about:
1) To reach 200 lbs by this time next year
2) To begin walking in 5k's once again
3) To start modifying my recipes to be cleaner and healthier (if not already)
4) To eat out even less
5) To stop worrying and focus on positives and less negatives
6) To start removing toxic people from my life
7) To attend or being a women's Bible study
8) To become more diligent in reading the Bible and study it more closely
9) To reign in my spending
10) To do more for others
These are just a sampling of things that are starting to come to mind for the next year. I'm sure more will come as December wanes.