Weekly weigh-in 10/1 & Check-in on September progress
Monday, October 01, 2018
As part of my weight loss goals, I will be blogging weekly. These blogs will happen on Mondays - also the same day of my weekly weigh-in.
The scale said 2 pounds gained since last week (227.4). I'm feeling fairly irritated because this weigh-in coincided with my period. I feel bloated, nauseous and have terrible cramps. Overall I feel blah!
This means that I ended September with a 2lb loss, instead of my 4lb goal.
My quick debrief is below.
My September goals were:
- Eat within range and on the low end of my carb range 100% (this happened 85-90% of the time)
- Drink 7-9 cups of water daily (95% of the time)
- Exercise for 30 min 4 days a week (80-85% of the time)
- Lose 4 pounds (lost 2 lbs)
Overall though I am happy with the lifestyle adjustments that I'm making, so I'm largely sticking to this plan for the month of October.
My October goals are:
- Eat within range and on the low end of my carb range 100%
- Drink 7-9 cups of water daily
- Exercise for 30 min 4 days a week
- Lose 4 pounds
My mantra for this month is Live out your future today!
I know our dream for a healthier fit body will come to shape! Be well!
Cheers and have a great Monday!