FitProgress - Day 9 - Treadmill - 30 mins
Monday, October 01, 2018
Okay, so two Fridays ago I set out to do 30 mins at 3 mph and see how it goes, and I did that just now realizing I forgot to blog about it. Made it 1.5 miles, so basically 10 mins per/half mile. Not going to lie, it kicked my buff, was wiped out right after and took a bit to bounce back too.
This is really bothering me :(
I also had decided to take last week off to give my body a break with a chance to heal and strengthen. I had company coming, so felt this was a good opportunity to do that without feeling like I was missing my workouts.
But since I got my treadmill I did 3 weeks with 3 days per/week. Not bad.
So my plan to take a break was good, but my health went for crap, got a cold, my whole body ached, digestive process literally came to a hault, felt/feel extremely toxic and my knee that’s really been bothering me feels even worse after over a week off than the last time I got on the treadmill.
Oh woe is me.
Oh how I would love to trade bodies with someone who’s never had invasive surgery that messed with the natural rhythm of how things just work.
It so saddens me to see my children and husband eat exactly the same thing as me and they have no negative ill affects. Happy they’re healthy, just frustrating how sensitive my body has become.
It’s really hard to truly focus and get back on track. Like the smoker who quits and starts again, each time it’s harder to quit, I feel like each time I inadvertently get derailed on my fitness journey, the harder it is to find balance. Not to mention it’s all just getting so much harder as my overall health continues to fail.
My mom is convinced I have developed hypothyroidism. I was at one point convinced of this too and had myself tested, but all tests showed I should be okay. Thyroid problems run in our family, and she said her tests showed she was good too, but once she convinced her doctor to try a low dose of synthroid (sp?), it changed her whole world, including weight, energy levels, everything.
So, now that my whiny vent is over, I shall now refocus my research (again) on a best thyroid diet along with Keto diet and tomorrow I shall get back on that treadmill no matter how poopy I feel.
Focused determined discipline... rah. :/
• Day 1 - Wed - 21:98 mins Treadmill (1 mile), 15 mins Restorative Yoga
• Day 2 - Thurs - 19:21 mins Treadmill (1 mile), 20 minutes Restorative Yoga
• Day 3 - Fri - 18:06 mins Treadmill (1 mile), 25 mins Restorative/Meditative Yoga SHAKE!!! :)
• Day 4 - Mon - 17:52 mins Treadmill (1 mile), 15 mins Restorative Yoga with Cardio Cool Down
• Day 5 - Tues - 16:44 mins Treadmill (1 mile), 5 mins Cardio Cool Down w/Yoga SHAKE, 15 mins Restorative Yoga
• Day 6 - Fri - 16:10 mins Treadmill (1 mile), 25 minutes Confused BUT more FLEXIBLE Yoga... lol.
• Day 7 - Tues - 15:34 mins Treadmill (1 mile), 5 mins Yoga
• Day 8 - Thurs - 17:35 mins Treadmill (1 mile), 25 mins Yoga [Mostly Power Walked]
• Day 9 - Fri - 30 mins Treadmill (1.5 miles), 35 mins Yoga