FitProgress - Day 7 - Treadmill - Sore
Wednesday, September 19, 2018
This is for yesterday... knocked another 30 secs off... went for 5.0 mph, even if for a little bit. Really pushed myself and kept it at 4.5 for some time and then 4.0 with Cool Down bursts at 3.5.
Was really sweating and cherry red when I was done, so making progress but really out of shape.
Yoga was cut short, only about 5 mins when my daughter brought a friend home and just couldn’t get back into it. A decision I regret, as I am pretty sore today and I even slept my entire day away after getting the kids off to school.
Must have needed it.
Kinda concerns me.
Was just feeling so dead, couldn’t even keep my eyes open after inhaling two coffee to wake up.
So... don’t know. Maybe I pushed myself too hard on the treadmill, or maybe I filled my body with nourishing food and it went into healing overdrive?
Anyways Day of Rest today so I plan to hit the treadmill Thursday and Friday for my three days.
• Day 1 - Wed - 21.98 mins Treadmill (1 mile), 15 mins Restorative Yoga
• Day 2 - Thurs - 19.21 mins Treadmill (1 mile), 20 minutes Restorative Yoga
• Day 3 - Fri - 18.06 mins Treadmill (1 mile), 25 mins Restorative/Meditative Yoga SHAKE!!! :)
• Day 4 - Mon - 17.52 mins Treadmill (1 mile), 15 mins Restorative Yoga with Cardio Cool Down
• Day 5 - Tues - 16.44 mins Treadmill (1 mile), 5 mins Cardio Cool Down w/Yoga SHAKE, 15 mins Restorative Yoga
• Day 6 - Fri - 16:10 mins Treadmill (1 mile), 25 minutes Confused BUT more FLEXIBLE Yoga... lol.
• Day 7 - Tues - 15:34 mins Treadmill (1 mile), 5 mins Yoga