Monday, September 03, 2018
Our blog assignment for week 1 of the BSG challenge for September is to review our August goals and set our September goals.
I don’t even remember my August goals. I think I had intentions of getting back into strength exercises, but that did not happen. I struggled with nutrition. I didn’t get in as much walking as I would have liked due to the head and pain. I was consistent with my daily classes which mostly focused around yoga and mindful movement. My weight stayed pretty much the same so I guess that is a positive.
My September goals are:
1. Find some new yoga and mindful movement classes to attend while my friend is away on vacation for six long weeks.
2. Do the daily strength exercises listed in the BSG challenges and add a few more of my own.
3. Walk at least 5 days per week.
4. Drink at least 9 glasses of water daily.
5. Follow my “no thank you” diet which is: No chips, no potatoes, no ice cream, no fast food, no chocolate, no white bread/carbs, no soda or juice, no cake or donuts, no cookies or candy.