Why is losing weight so hard?
Thursday, August 16, 2018
I need to lose weight! I need to be better about what I eat!
Here are my reasons:
1) I hate how I look in photos.
2) I hate how my clothes are tight.
3) I'm not happy.
4) My A1C was risen and it isn't healthy for me.
5) I get too winded doing many things.
6) Maybe my hives will get better.
So the real question is why don't I do what I need to do to lose the weight. Lack of will power. Things are brought into the house and if I see it, I eat it! Plain and simple. I have asked for certain foods not to be in the house but it still seems to find its way in.
I will start with meal planning. This will help and also adds variety.
I want to also say water and exercise but slow and steady is better. So menu planning.