90 Day Challenge - Day 9
Thursday, August 16, 2018
Yesterday was great! My presentation went well and we got our class roster yesterday. Which is like Christmas for a teacher. New students, new possiblities and challenges.
I skipped the gym yesterday to get ready for my early morning flight (it's 3:09 a.m. as I write this). I have some healthy snacks packed and I'm going to focus on finding healthy foods in the airport.
I have now officially gone 9 days w/o alcohol!
Check in on yesterday's challenge activity:
1. Tracking at least 5 days/week. emoticon
2. Working out at least 5 days/week.
3. Eating more real food vs. processed foods. emoticon
4. No alcohol (this will be the hardest for me) emoticon
5. Weighing in and taking measurements at least 1x/week. emoticon