90 Day Challenge - Day 8
Wednesday, August 15, 2018
It's official, I made it a whole week w/o alcohol! I went out for lunch yesterday with some teacher friends and stuck with a salad and then went out again last night to celebrate the hubby's birthday and stuck with a chicken kabob and a soup vs. a huge plate of everything else. My kabob was boring, but I weighed myself this morning and the scaled moved downwards so boring is good...lol.
Today I present to other teachers about a flpped lesson I did in kindergarten. Then I go to the gym and finally get ready to fly out to WA for my daughter's baby shower.
Check in on yesterday's challenge activity:
1. Tracking at least 5 days/week.
2. Working out at least 5 days/week.
3. Eating more real food vs. processed foods.
4. No alcohol (this will be the hardest for me)
5. Weighing in and taking measurements at least 1x/week.