90 Day Challenge - Day 7
Tuesday, August 14, 2018
Hmmm....I think this is the longest streak I've had with SparkPeople in a long time. I've logged in, blogged, and logged my food. Today makes a full week! Most importantly, a full week with no alcohol! Last night my husband called and asked if I wanted a beer night, because he didn't have to work tomorrow. I was the one who actually declined, because I did have to work tomorrow. Normally, I would say sure. This will be the first time in a long time that I have actually gone an entire week w/o drinking. So excited!
On a fitness note, last night our gym did the CrossFit Total. Here are my lifts:
Back Squat: 190#
Strict Press: 120#
Check in on yesterday's challenge activity:
1. Tracking at least 5 days/week.
2. Working out at least 5 days/week.
3. Eating more real food vs. processed foods. No WooHoo here, had pizza last night.
4. No alcohol (this will be the hardest for me)
5. Weighing in and taking measurements at least 1x/week.