90 Day Challenge - Day 6
Monday, August 13, 2018
Had a kind of blah day, didn't get much done. I'm back to work in two weeks and I feel like a deer in the headlights! I know I'll get it all done, but my days are packed between now and then.
Today I get to assess futuer K students. I love this age, kids are funny, filled with wonder, and love to learn. This is my last act as a K teacher and I officially roll into my new role as a second grade teacher.
Check in on yesterday's challenge activity:
1. Tracking at least 5 days/week.
2. Working out at least 5 days/week. Rest Day
3. Eating more real food vs. processed foods.
4. No alcohol (this will be the hardest for me)
5. Weighing in and taking measurements at least 1x/week.