90 Day Challenge - Day 5
Sunday, August 12, 2018
No gym yesterday, but I went for a 5k power walk and got a sunburn in the process! I then walked my pups, so I had a lot of outside time yesterday and hit 10,000 steps before noon. Then I went to the movies with my daughter and picked up my car from the dealership. My daughter wanted KFC for dinner and I complied. Never again! I didn't want to log my food, so I put it off until this morning.....like I said NEVER AGAIN!!! Basically, yesterday was a food disaster, but there was a win! I DID NOT HAVE ANY ALCOHOL! I even called and asked my hubby if he wanted a beer night, justifying that one night a week won't hurt. He said no, had to work in the a.m. So...no beer and I had a much better night of sleep last night!
Challenge check in from yesterday:
1. Tracking at least 5 days/week.
2. Working out at least 5 days/week.
3. Eating more real food vs. processed foods.
4. No alcohol (this will be the hardest for me)
5. Weighing in and taking measurements at least