90 Day Challenge - Day 3
Friday, August 10, 2018
Yesterday's workout was rough, but I'm so glad I did it! I had a couple of struggle areas yesterday.
1. No alcohol - I accomplished it, but had a really rough night of sleep. I think I use it to help me sleep so much that it impacts my sleeping w/o it. I survived though and today is a new day to say no.
2. Processed foods - I went plant shopping with my husband and he wanted to get DQ to celebrate his totally awesome tree find. I really wanted a Blizzard, but I settled on a small chocolate dipped cone instead. Less calories, but I didn't feel like I was deprived. It was processed though.
Check in on my from yesterday:
1. Tracking at least 5 days/week.
2. Working out at least 5 days/week.
3. Eating more real food vs. processed foods.
4. No alcohol (this will be the hardest for me)
5. Weighing in and taking measurements at least 1time/week