90 Day Challenge - Day 2
Thursday, August 09, 2018
Good Morning World! Today is my day 2. I am up early so I can go to the 9 am class at my gym. It's going to be 45 minutes of movement (assault bike, rower, ski erg, and running). The earlier I go, the cooler it will be outiside. Also, my gym doesn't believe in ac, so it kind of sucks. I think I'm going to check in on my weight daily for the next couple of weeks. I kind of need the positive feedback and my goal is to loose at least 15 pounds during these 90 days.
Check in from yesterday:
1. Tracking at least 5 days/week.
2. Working out at least 5 days/week.
3. Eating more real food vs. processed foods.
4. No alcohol (this will be the hardest for me)
5. Weighing in and taking measurements at least 1time/week