Aspire to Inspire BSG Week 1 Blog - Goals
Monday, August 06, 2018
This week for the Aspire to Inspire BSG challenge we are to review our July goals and set our August goals.
Well, I didn’t set any goals for July as I was out of town for part of the month. It was lucky that I didn’t make any goals as I would not have been able to achieve them while I was at my daughter’s. Their schedule is nothing like my normal schedule and it was too hot and miserable to get much fitness in. I was just happy that I had not gained when I got back home.
My goals for August:
1. Go to my classes 4 days a week.
2. Do my physical therapy exercises at least 3 days each week.
3. Starting August 13th begin strength training 3 days per week.
4. Walk at least 30 minutes 3 days each week.
5. Avoid sweets at least 6 days each week.
6. Eat at least 5 freggies each day.
7. Drink at least 72 ounces of water daily.
8. Limit white carbs.