revisiting one long term goal
Wednesday, July 11, 2018
The goal I am currently concentrating on is to lose 25 pounds in the next 6 months which breaks down to 4.25 pounds per month. To reach this long and mid-term goal the mini goals I have set are:
1. drink 8 glasses of water per day
2. eat 3 freggies per day (I especially need to increase my vegetable intake)
3. walk at least 10 minutes a day and vary the speed of the walks
4. do strength training 3 days per week
5. track all food and fitness (and quick fudging the amounts)
6. decrease the amount of sugary drinks by 2 glasses per week (I've been drinking a lot of 100% fruit juices and kool aid and pop lately)
I joined the Biggest Loser team challenge this summer and it is helping with reaching these goals. I plan to join the challenge in the fall also to continue improving.
If you read this and have any suggestions or would like to share what worked for you I'll be happy to ready them.
Thank you and Keep On Sparking!