I'm finally back on track again... And loving it. July 2019 More of the same... Or Ditto!
Monday, July 02, 2018
This is a 2018 blog but when I read it, It is where I still am. hehehe Not that I haven't move forward but I'm still walking as best I can and trying to get my 2500 steps. I try not to get frustrated with all my pain, but it does get me down at times. I let it for just a little while and then pick myself back up and get moving again.
It's been way to long for a blog. (July 2018) But still applies... lol
The beginning of the year I decided that I would start tracking my steps thinking it might motivate me to move myself instead of sitting all the time. (back, leg, knee, broken feet and neck issues) Well it has worked. I set myself a goal of 2500 steps a day and my friend gave me Fitbit to track them steps with. And it's working. As long as I just go slow and not get ahead of myself... And I'm doing it! So proud of all the steps I'm doing. Still keeping it slow and steady.
But then last week I decided it was time for more. I decided to start tracking my food again and to try a seated exercise I ran across on Face Book.
My first week of getting back on track all the way went well. I'm down some and taking it slow and steady on the Senior seated exercises I joined (Grow Young Fitness) I love it. It's just my speed so I don't hurt myself again. I'm so happy and proud of myself for finally getting my head back in the game.
1. Finally back on track taking care of ME.
2. My DH is great and is helping me and himself to get back to a heathy us.
3. My wonderful Spark Teams. We keep each other motivated to continue on with this journey.
4. My wonderful little Keno puppy who gives me unconditional love.
5. My new (2019) Spring and Summer 5% challenge has helped so much to get me moving and motivated... What an Awesome team!!!
It's never too late to START AGAIN...