jokes and summer fruit
Friday, June 29, 2018
This is our assignment for the Aspire and Inspire sparkteam: June is National Fruit and Vegetables month. What are your favorite fruits and veggies at this time of year and how do you like to prepare them?
my favorite summer fruit are
Most of my fruit I eat raw or cut up for my smoothies
favorite summer veggie are
1 Bell Peppers cooked in casserole
Grade change form
My grade in ____ should be raised from _____ to ____ because:
1. There must be a mistake somewhere.
2. I was not well at the time of the examination.
3. My mind always goes blank during an examination.
4. This mark ruined my prospect of getting a scholarship.
5. This is the only course in which I received a poor grade
6. This mark grieved my mother (or Father). whose pride I am.
7. Conditions in the room were not conductive to concentration.
8. The examination was unfair and unfairly distributed over the subject
9. I have to work after school and nights; therefore I should be given a break.
10. I am married; therefore, I should be given a break.
11. I would have done much better if I had taken the examination give to one of the other sections.
12. Several people around me copied from my paper during the examination yet they received higher marks than I did. Surely this is not fair.
13. The reason I did not do better is because I am very honest. I do no wish to say anything against any other members of the class.
14. I know many of the class members who do not work as hard as I do an who got a better grade. I am recognized among my classmates as a good student - you just ask any one of them.
15. The question were ambiguous, and therefore, my answers should be graded according to the reasonable interpretations that I made of your questions.
16. Many of the questions could not be answered with straight facts; they were matters of opinion. I do not believe I should be penalize just because my opinions differ from those of the instructor.
Do you know the difference between genius and stupid?
“Genius has its limits.”
At a popular port all the crew applied for leave except one.
“What’s the matter,” asked an officer. “Are you the only one who doesn’t have a wife in this port?”
“No,” was the reply, “I’m the only one who has
One day a boy asked his grandpa “grandpa make a frog sound”
The grandfather asked why?
The boy said, “Grandma says when you croak we are going to Hawaii”