Leading By Example Helps Ourselves!
Saturday, June 16, 2018
As we work towards a healthier way of life, we can encourage those around us to be healthier as well. We don't have to be preachy or naggy, but we can lead by example and inspire others by:
- Choosing to eat healthy food - others notice.
- By exercising consistently each week - results speak louder than words - others notice.
- By talking about how good you feel since you started making better choices - others are listening.
- By sharing your SP blogs and other SP) articles - others are encouraged.
- By asking others to join us, either for a walk or an exercise class, a charity run/walk, etc. - may be just the spark that gets someone else moving in the right direction.
Continually being conscious that we are an example and a role model to those around us can be extra motivating for ourselves and could be just the inspiration needed to keep us going!