PICKIE98
Greater than 350,000 SparkPoints 561,487
SparkPoints
 

Wednesday afternoon

Wednesday, June 13, 2018

This morning I got an estimate/bid from the tree company to remove a lot of foliage and some trees from my property. I will wait for them to call me, as it will probably be in a week to two. That is fine with me.
I went to the market today for some fresh produce, then came home and prepared some brunch.
The humidity shot up again to 71% last night,so I turned the A/C on again.
Tomorrow we are going to get on the road and see where it takes us. We are taking a lunch, the camera and binoculars, and a carefree attitude. We have no idea where we want to go, we are just driving until we want to get out and see what is there.
Share This Post With Others
Member Comments About This Blog Post
 

More Blogs by PICKIE98