jokes and review of May goals and June goals
Friday, June 08, 2018
This is our assignment for the Aspire and Inspire sparkteam:
May goals review
1 Eat less CRAP -
C-CARBONATED DRINKS - working on this drinking pop but less
R-REFINED SUGAR - didn't do this
A- ARTIFICIAL SWEETENERS & COLOR -did this
P- PROCESED FOODS- working on this
2 EAT MORE FOOD:
F- FRUITS & VEGGIES -try to eat 3 different freggie a day- did this about 75/% of the time
O- ORGANIC LEAN PROTEIND- didn't do
0-O- OMEGA 3 FATTY ACIDIS- still working on this
D-DRINK WATER - need to do this
3. focus on my ASPIRE & INSPIRE team - did this
4. focus on my SPICY SPARKOLOGISTS blc35 team - did this
5. focus on my 5% team - did this
6. A commitment to keep my 10+ fitness minutes streak going -on my year anniversay
7. lose weight I now weight 170.4- now weigh 170.00
1 Eat less CRAP -
C-CARBONATED DRINKS -
R-REFINED SUGAR -
A- ARTIFICIAL SWEETENERS & COLOR -
P- PROCESED FOODS-
2 EAT MORE FOOD:
F- FRUITS & VEGGIES -try to eat 3 different freggie a day-and at least one being a veggie
O- ORGANIC LEAN PROTEIND-
0-O- OMEGA 3 FATTY ACIDIS-
D-DRINK WATER -
3. . focus on my ASPIRE & INSPIRE team
4. . focus on my SPICY SPARKOLOGISTS blc35 team
5. A commitment to keep my 10+ fitness minutes streak going
6. lose weight I now weight 170.0-
7.no eating in the middle of the night- been getting up with mom for bathroom in the middle of the night and then eating
8. start tracking my fitness minutes
Hiring a Fitness Coach
Hiring a good fitness coach can be a challenge, but it's not hard to tell if you've hired the wrong one. Look for these signs. If any of them are true about your fitness coach, you've definitely hired the wrong one.
10. He insists a bag of Doritos is necessary for doing crunches.
9. After you explain your fitness goals, exclaims, "Oh, you meant physical fitness!"
8.Has designed a special resistance machine to train your "love muscle."
7. His business card states he works for "Belly Total Fatness," and those aren't typos.
6. He can't seem to compliment your progress without adding "...for a fat guy."
5. Occasionally says something like, "What do you say we cut this set short and you help me polish off this box of jelly-filleds?"
4. His stamina training involves you jogging to the package store and toting back a case of Bud Light.
3. Uses a McDonald's cheeseburger wrapper as a bookmark in the training manual.
2. Makes a beeping noise like a truck backing up every time you walk across the room.
And the Number 1 reason...
1. Has a workout regimen that involves you pushing him and his out-of-gas car around town so he can run errands.
Ten Excellent and Funny Thoughts About Walking
1. Walking 20 minutes can add hours to your life. This enables you at 85 years old to spend an additional 5 months in a nursing home at $8000 per month.
2. My grandfather started walking five miles a day when he was 60.........................Now he's 97 years old and we don't know where he is.
3. I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me.
4. I have to walk early in the morning, before my brain figures out what I'm doing.
5. I joined a health club last year, spent about 450 dollars. Haven't lost a pound. Apparently you have to go there.
6. Every time I hear the dirty word "exercise", I wash my mouth out with chocolate.
7. I do have flabby thighs, but fortunately my stomach covers them.
8. If you are going to try cross-country skiing, start with a very small country.
9. I know I got a lot of exercise the last few years....................just getting over the hill.
10. Every time I start thinking too much about how I look, I just find a "Happy Hour" and by the time I leave, I think I look just fine.
You could walk this over to your friends but it's less hassle to just e-mail it to them.