Thankful May 17
Thursday, May 17, 2018
Today I am thankful for...
1. a cute little chipmunk that has been running around right outside by my window
2. a tree frog that has kept me entertained with his song tonight though I am ready for him to get quiet now
3. standardized testing is finally done at our school
4. the little ones I had to keep busy and quiet during testing did not have any throwdown fits
5. I get to move back to my room for a "normal" HAHA day tomorrow
6. I only have 6 school days left!
PS...follow up to recent blog about cat...I slept inside my actual house last night in order to avoid the rain and cat disaster...guess what? Yep! No storms last night! Doesn't that just figure! Oh well! The adventure in the pool house continues...