April Review/May Goals
Wednesday, May 09, 2018
Our blog assignment for week 1 of the BSG challenge for May is to review our April goals and set our May goals.
I see that I never set goals for April down on paper, but I had an okay April for the most part. I made progress on my goal to avoid sweets as well as to include more freggies. I was also fairly consistent with exercise and including my PT exercises, but towards the end of April I wasn’t as consistent as I was at the beginning.
My May goals are:
1. Avoid sweets, at least 6 days each week.
2. Eat 6 or more freggies daily.
3. Continue drinking 8 or more cups of water daily and have lemon water at least once daily.
4. Focus on NSV more than what the scale says.
5. Be consistent with exercise:
Mindful Movement Monday and Thursday;
Yoga Tuesday and Thursday;
Ballet on Tuesday;
PT stretches daily;
PT strength at least twice a week; and
Walk with Marv daily.