Good Decisions from the Past 24 Hours
Thursday, May 03, 2018
Focus on the positive. Here are the good decisions I made over the past 24 hours:
* When I got uber-stressed out last night, I put on workout clothes and jogged a mile. Holy cow, did that make me feel more in control -- and it stopped a stress binge from happening.
* I tracked all my food and stayed in range.
* I got enough sleep.
* I made a healthy breakfast and packed a healthy lunch, keeping in mind that our family is eating at the movie theater tonight and I won't be able to track my dinner.
* I looked at the theater menu to determine some decently healthy options for tonight's dinner.
* I drank 9 glasses of water.
* When I was hungry right before bed, I told myself that it was too late to eat and that I wouldn't die. (I didn't die. Weird.)
The hardest part of my day is that I got into an argument with my husband last night -- or rather, I was hurt by something he said, and he is oblivious to my feelings. If I truly want to get my emotions under control, I need to write him a letter and email it to him. He may get defensive out of guilt, but he needs to know how I feel.