Earth Day - April 22nd
Saturday, April 21, 2018
What can you do??
- Plant a tree in your yard.
- Turn off the water while you brush your teeth.
- Use cloth napkins.
- Reuse glass and plastic containers.
- Use fabric grocery bags.
- Recycle aluminum cans.
- Recycle all paper products.
- Wash only full loads of laundry.
- Turn off lights when you leave the room.
- Use energy efficient light bulbs.
- Clean up an area in your community.
- Carpool or take public transportation.
- Walk more and drive less.
- Take a quick shower instead of a bath.
- Make notepads out of used paper.
- Buy items made of recycled materials.
"We do not inherit the earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children."
~ Native American Proverb