When I feel my life is too difficult to reach my goals...
Saturday, March 17, 2018
In my personal corner of the universe, it's feeling difficult and I'm not reaching my daily goals. Why? Well, lot's of legitimate reasons such as losing of two major players in my support including my weight loss coach/counselor. More significantly, "I" have been focusing on half empty rather than half full.
Recently, one of my OMAT team members posted a reminder to give ourselves credit. Thank you Maritimer3!
So I'm acknowledging:
1. Since September 2017, I lost all the 20 plus pounds I regained in the three years after my brother and sister passed.
2. I am currently down more than 60 pounds reaching my lowest weight since 2009 when I was obese.
3. My joint pain from overweight has significantly reduced making it even easier to exercise.
4. I have worked diligently to create some healthy daily habits.
5. I have support. I have cultivated SP friendships and walk buddies that help me get where I am now and into the future.
THANK YOU!!! to all my SP friends and especially OMAT team members, and OMAT team leader Mary!! It matters that we just don't give up walking our talk!!! I am humbled by the successes of friends and famous greats such as Stephen Hawking who have had much more difficulty than I.
"Remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Try to make sense of what you see and about what makes the universe exist. Be curious. And however difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do, and succeed at. It matters that you don’t just give up.” --Stephen Hawking