I am Back... again
Wednesday, February 14, 2018
Life gets crazy busy sometimes. These past couple of years a lot has happened in my life.
- I graduated from college - oldest in my class and top of my class.
- My father, then age 96, moved into a nursing home.
- A year and a bit later, he passed away.
- We adopted a third furchild - Stan Lee - another young Westie.
- My husband and I celebrated our 25th wedding anniversary.
- We are renovating the home we shared with my father. By moving into the basement apartment we can rent 3 bedrooms on the second floor and share the main floor for evening meals and extra common space.
- I have been sick a lot this past year. I had Sepsis last February and viruses every couple of months since then.
- I haven't lost any weight.