Jokes and goal
Tuesday, January 23, 2018
This week for the Aspire & Inspire team we were asked to blog about one goal. What is one goal that you really want to focus on and why?
Do I want to get to the 150 yes but that not my main goal? Do I
want to stay away from the diabetes number ? But that not my main goal.
Do I want to get to a size 10? Yes but not the main goal. Do I want to
keep my exercise streak going for a year :yes. But that not the main goal. My main goal is to be healthy. The definition of healthy is : free from disease or pain : enjoying health and vigor of body, mind, or spirit : well.. The
definition of health is a state of complete physical, mental, and social well-being and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity. I want to be healthy so I can feel well. I want to be healthy so I can do what I want without thinking of my body limitation,
That what I want all the other goals will get me there.
You Know You've Had Too Much Coffee When
1. Juan Valdez named his donkey after you.
2. You grind your coffee beans in your mouth.
3. The only time you're standing still is during an earthquake.
5. You lick your coffeepot clean.
6. You spend every vacation visiting "Maxwell House."
7. You're the employee of the month at the local coffeehouse and you don't even work there.
8. Your eyes stay open when you sneeze.
9. You're so jittery that people use your hands to blend their margaritas.
10. You can jump-start your car without cables.
11. All your kids are named "Joe."
12. Your only source of nutrition comes from "Sweet & Low."
13. You go to AA meetings just for the free coffee.
14. You've built a miniature city out of little plastic stirrers.
15. People get dizzy just watching you.
17. The Taster's Choice couple wants to adopt you.
18. Starbucks owns the mortgage on your house.
BEFORE AND AFTER MARRIAGE
BEFORE - You take my breath away.
AFTER - I feel like I'm suffocating.
BEFORE - She says she loves the way I take control of a situation.
AFTER - She called me a controlling, manipulative egomaniac.
BEFORE - Saturday Night Fever
AFTER - Monday Night Football
BEFORE - Is that all you're having?
AFTER - Maybe you should have just a salad, Honey.
BEFORE - We agree on everything.
AFTER - Doesn't she have a mind of her own?
BEFORE - I love a woman with curves.
AFTER - I never said you were fat.
BEFORE - He's completely lost without me.
AFTER - Why won't he ever ask for directions?
BEFORE - Time stood still.
AFTER - This relationship is going nowhere.
BEFORE - I can hardly believe we found each other.
AFTER - I can't believe I ended up with someone like you.