it's been a strange week. i've pulled back from much of my online activities, not really doing much more than spinning the wheel and answering quiz questions (annoyed at myself that one day i was sure i answered 3 questions, if not 4, but somehow only 2 were registered, though i still have 100% correct, if not the full number). i've taken a few photos, but they are still in the camera. i haven't done the night video most nights - attributed to too much work, too little sleep. and obviously i haven't blogged.
but what we did do:
- made the goal of 105,000 steps per week despite two days of not hitting 15k
- went running three times!!
- scale back to happy place
- no cheese (aka no "not my food")
- meals planned, day by day
- ate sitting down, slowly, mindfully
- listened to my beck buddy and took a day off
- had a sunset celebration with just about all healthy alternatives (homemade hummus, black bean dip, salsa, roasted garbanzos, cut veggies, pistachios - and a few chips and crackers)
plan for the coming week -
- 105,000 steps for the week
- walk/run (galloway) every other day
- three videos with weights for ST
- plan meals
- continue good beck habits: no choice, eat sitting down, not my food, no eating between meals, hunger is not an emergency
keeping it simple.