jokes and 1 A & I Team--Dec. Results, Jan. Goals
Saturday, January 06, 2018
W1 A & I Team--Dec. Results, Jan. Goals
1 Eat less CRAP
C-CARBONATED DRINKS-haven't given them up yet
R-REFINED SUGAR - watching sugar
A- ARTIFICIAL SWEETENERS & COLOR - working on this
P- PROCESSED FOODS - need to work on this
2 EAT MORE FOOD:
F- FRUITS & VEGGIES -try to eat 3 different freggie a day still working on this
O- ORGANIC LEAN PROTEIND- working on this
0-O- OMEGA 3 FATTY ACIDIS-working on this
D-DRINK WATER -working on this
1. A commitment to keep my 10+ fitness minutes streak going -
streak going -on my 212 day today
2. lose weight I now weight 172.4 a gain i weigh 169.6 a 1oss
3 cut out my late night food raid-did it
4. enjoy advent-did it
5. focus on my ASPIRE & INSPIRE team did it
6 don't overeat at holiday meals =did it
1 Eat less CRAP -
C-CARBONATED DRINKS -
R-REFINED SUGAR -
A- ARTIFICIAL SWEETENERS & COLOR -
P- PROCESSED FOODS -
2 EAT MORE FOOD:
F- FRUITS & VEGGIES -try to eat 3 different freggie a day
O- ORGANIC LEAN PROTEIND-
0-O- OMEGA 3 FATTY ACIDIS-
D-DRINK WATER -
3. focus on my ASPIRE & INSPIRE team -
4. focus on my SPICY SPARKOLOGISTS blc36 team
5. focus on my 5% team
6. A commitment to keep my 10+ fitness minutes streak going -on my 212 day
7. lose weight I now weight 169.00 a loss
8. strength training 2x a week
Over Sixties One-
1. Kidnappers are not very interested in you.
2. In a hostage situation you are likely to be released first.
3. No one expects you to run into a burning building.
4. People call at 9 PM and ask, 'Did I wake you?'
5. People no longer view you as a hypochondriac.
6. There is nothing left to learn the hard way.
7. Things you buy now won't wear out.
10. You enjoy hearing about other peoples operations.
11. You get into heated arguments about pension plans.
12. You have a party and the neighbors don't even realize it.
13. You no longer think of speed limits as a challenge.
14. You quit trying to hold your stomach in, no matter who walks into the room.
15. You sing along with elevator music.
16. Your eyes won't get much worse.
17. Your investment in health insurance is finally beginning to pay off.
18. Your joints are more accurate meteorologists than the national weather service.
19. Your secrets are safe with your friends because they can't remember them either.
20. Your supply of brain cells is finally down to manageable size.
21. You can't remember who sent you this list.
The advantage of a bad memory is that one enjoys several times the same good things for the first time. Friedrich Nietzsche
Short Term Investment
A wealthy ninety years old tycoon is meeting with is financial advisor.
The advisor is very excited and tells the old man, 'I just found out about an investment I can make for you which will double your money in just five years.'
'Five years? Are you kidding?' splutters the old man. 'At my age, I don't even buy green bananas.'
Beet ever so onion there snow peas legume."
Margaret Thornley: ‘A Kick in the Seat of the Pants' by Roger von Oech
"When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading."
"'twas a woman who drove me to drink, and I never had the courtesy to thank her for it."
W. C. Fields.
"I have taken more out of alcohol than alcohol has taken out of me."
"Give me liberty or... OOOooo... A jelly donut !"
"If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, talks like a duck, it probably needs a little more time in the microwave."
"If you resolve to give up smoking, drinking and loving, you don't actually live longer; it just seems longer."
"The trouble with eating Italian food is that five or six days later you're hungry again."