jokes and Week 4 Blog for Aspire to Inspire
Sunday, December 31, 2017
For our December Aspire to Inspire BSG Challenge we are to blog about working on our struggle this month, how did it go? This month I was focusing on water and eating more freggie. Did you learn anything helpful about you or your struggle to help you in the future? Yes, I need to work harder on getting veggie in my diet, Also, I find I can drink more water
in the morning then in the evening, Blog about your plans for the coming year! I plan on losing at least 15 pounds. this next year. By watching my eating and exercising more. . Do you have a plan B ??Yes, doing more strength exercises, How do you plan to handle setbacks? I know there will be setbacks. I will handle them by seeing what I did or didn't do and fix it, In other words if I go on a binge I will get off it as soon as possible. If I
find I the exercises don't challenge me I will change the exercises to one that
• A family holiday dinner is an effective form of birth control.
• Relatives are people who come to dinner who aren't friends
• Heredity: Everyone believes in it until their children act like fools!
• We put the "fun" in dysfunctional.
• . If you have trouble getting your children's attention, just sit down and look comfortable.
GREAT TRUTHS ABOUT LIFE THAT ADULTS HAVE LEARNED
• Raising teenagers is like nailing JELLO to a tree.
• . You know you're getting old when you stoop to tie your shoes and wonder what else you can do while you're down there.
• The best way to keep kids at home is to make the home a pleasant atmosphere... and let the air out of their tires.
• Car sickness is the feeling you get when the monthly car payment is due.
• Families are like fudge .. mostly sweet with a few nuts.
• Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's nut that held its ground.
• Laughing helps. It's like jogging on the inside.
• Middle age is when you choose your cereal for the fiber, not the toy.
• My mind not only wanders, sometimes it leaves completely.
• If you can remain calm, you just don't have all the facts.
What A Girl Wants For Christmas
The Santa Claus at the shopping mall was very surprised when a Emily, young lady aged about 20 years old walked up and sat on his lap. Now, we all know that Santa doesn't usually take requests from adults, but she smiled very nicely at him, so he asked her, 'What do you want for Christmas?'
'Something for my mother, please,' replied Emily sweetly.
'Something for your mother? Well, that's very loving and thoughtful of you,' smiled Santa. 'What do would you like me to bring her?'
• Without turning a hair Emily answered quickly, 'A son-in-law.'
Boxing Day Jokes
A new Ryanair pilot called Michael was flying into London Heathrow on Boxing Day. He cannot get the undercarriage down, so he calls the control tower in panic and says, 'St Patrick's Day, Easter Sunday, Boxing Day!'
An air controller comes back on the airwaves and says, 'Michael, I think the call sign you're looking for is: Mayday, Mayday, Mayday!'
. How do you make an idiot laugh on Boxing Day?
Tell him a joke on Christmas Eve.
Spirit of Boxing Day: It was just after Christmas and the judge was in a festive mood. He asked the prisoner in the dock, 'What are you charged with?'
The prisoner replied, 'Doing my sales shopping too early.'
'That's no crime', said the magistrate. 'Just how early were you doing this shopping?'
'Before the shop opened', answered the prisoner.