november goals and october review
Saturday, November 04, 2017
1 Eat less CRAP - did
C-CARBONATED DRINKS - need to work on this
R-REFINED SUGAR - did this
A- ARTIFICIAL SWEETENERS & COLOR - did this
P- PROCESED FOODS- need to work on this
2 EAT MORE FOOD:
F- FRUITS & VEGGIES -try to eat 5 different freggie a day -didn;t make this goals
O- ORGANIC LEAN PROTEIND- didn;t make this goal
0-O- OMEGA 3 FATTY ACIDIS- did this
D-DRINK WATER - didn't make it
3. focus on my ASPIRE & INSPIRE team - did this
4. focus on my SPICY SPARKOLOGISTS blc35 team - did this
5. focus on my 5% team- did this
6. A commitment to keep my 10+ fitness minutes streak going - I did I am now on my 148 day
7. lose weight I did was 167 I now weight 165.8
1 Eat less CRAP -
C-CARBONATED DRINKS -
R-REFINED SUGAR -
A- ARTIFICIAL SWEETENERS & COLOR -
P- PROCESED FOODS
2 EAT MORE FOOD:
F- FRUITS & VEGGIES -try to eat 3 different freggie a day
O- ORGANIC LEAN PROTEIND-
0-O- OMEGA 3 FATTY ACIDIS-
D-DRINK WATER -
3. focus on my ASPIRE & INSPIRE team -
4. focus on my SPICY SPARKOLOGISTS blc35 team
5. focus on my 5% team
6. A commitment to keep my 10+ fitness minutes streak going -
7. lose weight I now weight 165.8
Now they show you how detergents take out bloodstains, a pretty violent image there. I think if you've got a T-shirt with a bloodstain all over it, maybe laundry isn't your biggest problem. Maybe you should get rid of the body before you do the wash.
Waiters and waitresses are becoming nicer and much more caring. I used to pay my check, they'd say, "Thank you." That graduated into "Have a nice day." That's now escalated into "You take care of yourself, now." The other day I paid my check and the waiter said, "Don't put off that mammogram."
My husband said he needed more space. So I locked him outside.
You know, I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with 'em later.
Thou shall not kill. Thou shall not commit adultery. Don't eat pork. I'm sorry, what was that last one?? Don't eat pork. God has spoken. Is that the word of God or is that pigs trying to outsmart everybody?
1) I can please only one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow isn't looking good either.
2) I love deadlines. I especially like the whooshing sound they make as they go flying by.
3) Someday we'll look back on all this and plow into a parked car.
4) Tell me what you need, and I'll tell you how to get along without it.
5) Needing someone is like needing a parachute. If he isn't there the first time you need him, chances are you won't be needing him again.
6 I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
7 Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, "Where the heck is the ceiling?"
8) My Reality Check bounced.
9) On the keyboard of life, always keep one finger on the escape key.
14) I don't suffer from stress. I'm a carrier.