1,000-2,499 SparkPoints 1,049


Monday, October 30, 2017

Yesterday two friends died from carbon monoxide poisoning. It was their first night in their new home. A third person also died, but we don't know who it was yet. This is so sad, about two months after my husband died. They were the first friends that both of us made when we first moved here. They tried to revitalize the community they lived in. They will truly be missed.
Share This Post With Others
Member Comments About This Blog Post
    So sorry to hear this! Condolences and hugs to you and all those who share this loss. emoticon
    1051 days ago
  • no profile photo CD17989942
    So terribly sorry for all your losses...take care, Kim
    1053 days ago
    So sorry for your loss.
    1055 days ago
  • Add Your Comment to the Blog Post

    Log in to post a comment

    Disclaimer: Weight loss results will vary from person to person. No individual result should be seen as a typical result of following the SparkPeople program.