Everyday - I express my gratitude for good health (& 1st Video!!! )
Monday, October 30, 2017
This morning I started doing videos to accompany the postings. What’s really going on is that I’m better prepared. I’ve always been a ‘checklist’ person. It doesn’t matter that something isn’t in ‘detail’ on the checklist. It just needs to be there. Doing this allows me to focus and be less distracted. Strangely enough, it also gives me more flexibility to do things outside the list. Finishing what ‘needs’ to be done allows me to do what ‘wants’ to be done. But that’s just the way I think.
So here’s my planner for the video: I have 27 seconds, which means I have nine 3 second clips.
1. When I run my browser, the appropriate windows open
2. A timer, and my checklist
3. And my Positive Affirmation movie
4. Which I listen to while on my checklist
5. My checklist has links to the tasks
6. Here’s how to do a couple of SparkPeople Tasks
7. Go to your page and click settings
8. Use this wheel to change color and page header
9. Here is the link to your page