Wednesday, October 11, 2017
This is our assignment for the Aspire and Inspire sparkteam:
The second week in October is Pet Peeve Week. A pet peeve is a minor irritation or stressor that an individual identifies as particularly annoying to him or her. A key aspect of a pet peeve is that it seems to be acceptable to others. This is your time to unleash! What are your top 5 pet peeves and why do they bother you?
1. Smoking. I hate the smell and the smoke.
2. People who go the wrong way in parking lots when it's supposed to be one way only on each aisle. Just follow the rules.
3. Honking horns and sirens on the car radio. I think this is dangerously distracting.
4. People who take too many items in the express lane at the grocery store. It's supposed to be 10 items or less, and it makes the rest of us wait.
5. People at the movie theater who talk during the movie. We can't hear the movie when you're talking.