My Top Ten Why's
Friday, September 22, 2017
The Fall 2017 5% Challenge asks for our top ten reasons to lose weight and get healthy. Here are mine:
1. I want a healthy retirement. When the time comes for me to retire I want to be able to enjoy it, achieve new goals, new opportunities, and continue to love my life!
2. I will feel like I can master anything when I get to goal. This is the hardest thing I have ever done in my life. It has taken me years to get where I am. Getting to goal is closer than I ever imagined.
3. I love physical activity. I would love to try new things like riding a bike. The healthier I am the easier and more doable these activities will be.
4. I have a new knee. The less weight and stress on this knee the better.
5. Someone very near and dear to me needs my help. I want to stick around for him.
6. I want to stay out of the hospital.
7. I want to stay away from the pharmacy counter.
8. I want a physical once a year with a clean bill of health.
9. I want to continue to be healthy enough to do my job that I love.
10. I love the sense of empowerment that weight loss and healthy living gives me. I want this feeling to continue!