"Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going." - Jim Ryun
"Today's assignment is to list 10 reasons you want to lose weight. What do you want to change? How do you want to look? How do you want to feel? What things will you be able to do in the future with a slimmer healthier body? And list all the OTHER things that you want to change!
Please put this in a blog, on your Spark Page or record it here. The most important thing is to have a written record to remind yourself of your goals and motives. During the 56 days of this challenge it will keep you going when you remind yourself why you are doing this.
Think of yourself at the end of the Challenge having accomplished your goals!"
1. To improve my mental and physical health.
2. To approve of my appearance in the mirror.
3. To look great in the clothes I love.
4. To gain energy and be active.
5. To be around and active for my grandkids (whenever they happen.)
6. To look great for my son's wedding sometime next fall.
7. To be comfortable on a crowded beach in a swimsuit.
8. To be just fine with having my picture taken anytime.
9. To have self confidence.
10. To feel healthy and attractive in my own skin.
Go up flights of stairs without getting winded.
Bend over to tie shoes and breathe at the same time.
Buy clothes off the rack in smaller sizes (8 or 10, please)
To look better when I'm dancing.
To jiggle less.
To not be embarrassed of myself ever again for the way I look.
To avoid obesity related illnesses and health issues.
No more fat roll!
To look and feel sexy.
To make some people proud of me, including me.